Thursday, May 10, 2007

The Plight of Tall Women

I ran across this article on MSN about the plight of tall women who have a difficult time dating.

Click here to check out the article.

I have to admit. That when I read this I felt a little depressed. Especially the part about how fewer men approach tall women. That's sad. I'm not opposed to dating shorter men.

But then I found THIS article geared towards shorter men. I realized maybe I don't have it so bad. Or maybe short men and tall women belong together because we both understand what it feels like to be . . . unique.

Here is the article for shorter men. The poor guy they have pictured here looks so sad about his shortness. Buck up buddy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Embrace your height! It is one of your best features! I hated being tall in junior high and high school but the older I got the more I enjoyed it - even when my 5 foot nothing roomate once called me a GIANT for being able to reach the top shelf in our kitchen. Sometimes I think I wouldn't mind being an inch or so taller - hence, all the heels I wear.