Tuesday, July 17, 2007

How do you pronounce Menomena

I attended a free concert with my friends Mel & Jason (mentioned in previous posts) this last Friday. And while I do not yet have pictures posted, I thought I would introduce my readers to a great band. They provided a fun live performance and the bass player had really nice arms (this is to help you visualize it without pics--not to objectify him). And according to Jason, the drummer was really tight. I was most impressed by his singing voice though. He also looked alot like John Heder (of Napolean Dynamite fame). The band said they were really nervous because it was the largest crowd they'd ever played for. How sweet. Well. I get this feeling it won't be the last. I loved their sound and highly recommend them. They are especially best heard live.

Introducing....

Menomena (pronounced like phenomena--I think). I really like the video posted here for the song, "Wet and Rusting".
Menomena on myspace . . .

1 comment:

luminainfinite said...

They are from Portland.