Thursday, March 22, 2007

No longer a guitar-hero virgin

So. For awhile I've heard rumors about these gatherings where people get together at Brigham's place and play some kind of video game called, "Guitar Hero". 2 weeks ago I decided I wanted to get in on the action and stop by. But unfortunately I'd left my phone at work. Luckily I ran into Jared (pictured) who said he was on his way to Brigham's. I told him how I had wanted to go but didn't know where he lived. So Jared said, "Maybe it was meant to be that we ran into each other." Yes indeed. I think it was. Because I had a great time gathering with fellow appreciators of rock and roll. The game is just good clean fun. Of course I had to ruin it by finding several sexual undertones in some of the visuals in the game. Leave it to me to corrupt the innocent. But you really can find alot of Freudian symbolism in it.

So. In my laziness I will refer you to the following blog to read more...

http://www.briggie.blogspot.com/2007/03/best-10th-gathering.html

2 comments:

Brigham said...

It warms the cockles of my heart to have discovered your kind guitar hero words.

VirtualM said...

And once again, it looks like you are having fun. Another Friday night, I'm at home with the dog and cruising blogs. I get jealous :) That game looks like serious fun.
Love you!