Monday, November 12, 2007

Celebrity Sighting: Chelsea

It has been a LONG time. I have been super busy at work. This is a very busy season for art galleries. Alot of art fairs going on, etc.

But I figured it wouldn't take me very long to say that I spotted Ethan Hawke in Chelsea on my way to work. He was walking a dog. This is the second time I have seen him. The first time was at my favorite Burrito place in Manhattan--Uncle Moes. Both times I've seen him my heart skipped a beat and he made me blush. What the? I think he just has charisma or something.

But then, the other night my co-worker was jabbing me in the back with her finger and I was like, "What?" Turns out he ran by the gallery with his daughter riding piggy-back and they looked in the gallery as they passed. I missed it. She said she didn't want to be rude and point at him. Maybe someday he will actually come IN the gallery. Now that would be something.

1 comment:

Side of Jeffrey said...

Welcome back to the world of blogging...