Friday, November 10, 2006

What I Should Have Said: Subway Encounter II

Since I moved to Queens my subway ride into work is a bit longer. And today I tragically forgot to bring a book. So I just closed my eyes and rested. I'm beginning to realize that I don't like the Subway very much. Today, 2 stops before I get off the train I dozed off a bit. Right before getting out of my seat to get off the train I opened my eyes and there was a bloated looking white man wearing a baseball cap leaning over me mouthing something without making any noise. Looking right at me. And I just gave him this, "What are you doing?" glance. And he backed away kind of guilty-like. How long was he doing this? And why didn't anyone tell me? There were 2 men right by me just looking at me to see my reaction. I tried to act like it didn't bother me. I HATE having any attention called to me on public transportation. Yet is happens alot. Man. What a weird way to start the day.

What I should have said, "What the 'h' do you think you are doing, Creep?"

No comments: